Tuesday, October 9, 2007

About the persona and scenarios

Hey,

I was just looking at the whole personas and scenarios thing in relation to Interaction Design, and I think it what we need to do (Michelle and I that is) is that Michelle comes up with the personas and I talk about the scenarios of those personas in realtion to the wifi hotspots.

I was just reading this bit of a wiki page: I think that makes what I'm trying to say more clear :)

Designers will first create personas or user profiles that are reflective of their targetted user group. From these personae, and the patterns of behavior observed in the research, designers create scenarios (or user stories) or storyboards, which imagine a future work flow the users will go through using the product or service.


Back to work....

1 comment:

MishMish said...

Yeah, (haven't read it yet, but that makes sence) Same thing for personas..we need to use interviews/obsevatins before we can make them. So at least all our methods fit pretty well together :)